Friday, May 16, 2014

Friday Links and Loves

Inspired by my friend Courtney, here are my Friday links and loves for this week:

Links:

I am that Mom. I'm not a military mom, but this post is real mommyhood and it cracks me up every time I read it.  But my favorite is the line at the end..."And above all I believe that moms should stop judging other moms. It's exhausting."  Word.

This adoption video.  Watch it once, watch it twice, cry every time.  Magic.

The Collect app.  This one is a link and a love.  I have been using this app since early February to record a caption for one photo each day.  You simply decide on the style of the card that you want, set up your albums, and then create!  It even reminds you each day around 6pm to "collect" a photo for the day.  At the end of the month, you export your cards to your photo album, upload, and order.  Super simple!  At the end of March, I uploaded my photos to Persnickety Prints, placed my order, and a few days later my 3x4 photo cards arrived.  Yesterday, my Handbook album from Studio Calico finally arrived, along with my page protectors, and I took about 10 minutes to put it all together.


I am IN. LOVE.  This scrapbooker doesn't have time for much scrapbooking these days, and although I miss sitting down with lots of fun stuff and creating, this works for ME...where I am...right now.  It is definitely something I can see myself keeping up with, and I love knowing that this album is ready right now for my kiddos to look through.  Win.

Loves:

Noonday Collection.  I love their mission, I love their heart, I love their blog, I love their sense of style.  And I specifically love these earrings (perfect for tshirts and comfy clothes in the summer!):
And doggone it, even this necklace:

Seven by Jen Hatmaker.  Because God has been messing me up about this topic for a while (yes, even after I just posted over $200 worth of jewelry loves!  I posted, not purchased!  He has His work cut out for Him with this child, I'm afraid!).

Sevenly.  Because who couldn't use a cute t-shirt that just so happens to help out a different cause each week?  

Starbucks K-cups.  There are only two weeks of school left, and these babies are going to get me through.

Ok...so I'm not sure I did this right, because I'm thinking that the lines between my links and loves are very blurry, but I hope you have fun with it anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS