Thursday, June 28, 2012

Busy summer!

Things have been crazy around our house for the past few days! I've had meetings for two days (Teachers? Working in summer? It's true, folks.) and they couldn't have come during a busier week! Between the girly going to the gym and twirl camp, my man working hours of OT, and my little guy running circles around all of us, the laundry is piled as high as the dishes and the fridge and garage could use a good cleaning!

Here's what our last few days were full of:

Sunday found us trying to reestablish a Sunday routine and make it to all services. Sunday night began our "Girls of Grace" study with a lesson in manners from yours truly and an old-fashioned dress up tea party.

Monday was full of fun with friends at the free movies and the carousel.


Yesterday Case turned 9 months old, ate pizza and veggies for dinner, and learned how to climb the stairs. Time to baby proof MORE.


Because today, he took four steps. All together. While I clapped and hugged and celebrated and praised God for my healthy, able boy, my mommy heart couldn't help but feel a twinge of sadness. It doesn't seem like he's been my little baby long enough quite yet...but watch out world, here comes Case!

2 comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS