Sunday, July 15, 2012

The Blog Backlog

My, my, time flies when you're having fun!  And not sleeping due to (attempting) sleep training and teething.  So...on the list of things to go, the blog was apparently the first one that went.  But this weekend, my man took a look back at my first blog, Unspoken, and I believe his exact words were, "Kudos."  (Yes, he's a man of few words.  Ha.)

Kudos for what, you might ask?  A few words thrown into the world wide web six years ago?  Pat yourself on the back, you might say.  But those few words were a time capsule.  And all of a sudden, my 7-going-on-17 year old girl was that big blue eyed, chubby cheeked little 2 year old again, and I was in tears.  I resolved to solve the "Blog Backlog" once and for all, and get the thoughts of the past few weeks out, before they're gone like so many in between my 2 year old Kinley stories and my 7 year old Kinley stories.  I don't want to forget all of the little things that I realized I had forgotten.

So...consider yourself warned.  Lots of short little posts and pictures coming.  I'll get caught up.  As soon as I go rock that crying baby :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS